Thank you for choosing to play Luna! We warrant all of our instruments to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the instrument, subject to the limitations contained in this warranty.
Please keep your receipt, as it is your proof of purchase for this warranty. You must be the original owner with your sales receipt in order to utilize your warranty.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any damage to an instrument as a result of being customized or modified.
- Any damage resulting from setup, customization, or modification from unauthorized persons.
- Instruments that have had the serial number tampered with or removed.
- Setups, or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Heat or water damage.
- Instruments damaged due to neglect, misuse, or accident.
- Normal wear and tear on strings, frets, tuners, and any other hardware.
- Any blemish or defects as a result of temperature change, humidity, exposure to sun, fire, moisture, chemicals, or any corrosive materials.
Shipping damage of any kind, Contact your Luna dealer first.
If they refer you to Luna, email: Brad@lunaguitars.com
RETURN TO MAIN FAQs PAGE